Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #16

I really enjoy reading, but prior to picking out a book tat I am interested in, it always seems like I purchase the book based on bestseller ratings or one recommendation. The Library Thing give me a much better resource for feedback from a better group of critics. A recently spent my money on a book about the life of Michael Phelps. I really did not enjoy the format or the book and the constant discussions about time trials was, well, boring to me. He could sell a gazillion of them and I still did not care for it. If I had this resource I could avoid the countless wastes of time and money over the years of my pursuit for reading material that is of interest to me. This will be in my toolbox from now until there is a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment