Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thing #7

I must admit that posting comments on other's sacred space was a cautious event. Having a one on one about the same material is much more open and less documented. I am sure that becoming more comfortable with making the comments through this process will begin to loosen reigns eventually. With most of the comments that I made, I was very reserved. I was always thinking about how the comment would effect the person who put it out there. I am wondering if that feeling of uneasy writing subsides. Based on what I have read from other blog sites outside of our bubble, the reign will loosen and some thought provoking comments will prevail. Many I will like and some, well, not so much. Either way they will open up ideas for people to read and for me to mull over. It will at least be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment