Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #22

Where should I start with facebook? I have used it recently and most often to connect with friends that I just do not see much. I have not become enveloped in the "farming" and "gift giving" that many people have turned into an enjoyable hobby it seems. I honestly do not have the time to devote to the activity of "watering my crops." I have been fortunate enough to work at a number of different school and I have used facebook to connect with teachers that I knew at those schools and that I respected in the classroom. This social aspect has allowed be to re-connect and I think that re-connection will become a valuable trade of ideas that we have grown to develop over the years. That information will have a drastic impact on my classroom because I respect the source that the new ideas come from based on my working experience with these fantastic educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment