Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing #6

Awesome tool! It's one thing to have the technology and certainly another thing to know how it fits information together. I'm early in the stages of understanding all that I need to know, but the lights are turned on. I am beginning to appreciated to RSS feeds. It saves me so much time and it is so much more convenient than searching out each website that I want to look at everyday. This is making life easier. One of the feeds I have enjoyed thus far is the 2 Cents Worth which has chronicled a visit to the ISTE 10 expo in Denver. As I have read through his posts, I have a better understanding of the new devices that are developing for the classroom. He has given great feedback on the expo and relates his own experiences to the information he is receiving at the conference. Great information to read through.

No comments:

Post a Comment